- Makati, Philippines105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deliver a complete menu that delights our guests.
Chef responsibilities and duties
- Manage relationships with distributors and resolve issues with vendors promptly
- Follow the budget established by the restaurant manager
- Ensure safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen
- Manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion
- Maintain the schedule for kitchen staff
- Monitor food and labor costs
- Keep up with industry trends and create new recipes in collaboration with the Sous Chef
- Setting up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and food scales
- Studying each recipe and gathering all necessary ingredients
- Cooking food in a timely manner
- We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
- Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes.
- Has the ability on presenting good quality of food and plating
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- 5+ years’ experience as a Chef in a full-service restaurant
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated to food quality and control
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
- Advanced knowledge of culinary techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Culinary school diploma is a plus
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.