Sales Support Interns
- Makati, Philippines116 Gamboa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Part time
- Sales Interns are responsible for setting up corporate client’s request on daily basis, establishing processes and running the day to day management in a particular field of our Business
- Updating backend (address, contact person, internal and delivery comment)
- Generating new client leads
- Fill in when needed to ensure great service, standards, and efficient procedures
- You have the chance to gain an inside perspective of our fast-growing business by receiving high responsibilities and by taking over your own leadership
- Prepare all required tasks in an organized and timely manner
- Assist in any other duties may be assigned on an ad hoc basis
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Marketing, Business Administration/ Management, or equivalent.
- With strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Needs to have strong attention to detail.
- Able to learn fast and execute required output within the given time.
- With excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Filipino.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Amenable to work in Legazpi Village, Makati City.
- Can start ASAP!
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Events Management
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Data Interpretation
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.