Sales Support Staff
- Makati, Philippines9th flr., 116 Gamboa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Monitoring any production submitted and settled for both Life and Mutual Funds businesses by creating daily, weekly, and monthly reports. This includes reports for Quarterly Contests in the Company and Branch, Annual Contests for the Industry and Company, and Annual Update for the Branch.
- Monitor in coordination with Quality Business Officer the key metrics for Monthly incentive (i.e., PLAN B) purposes.
- Relay any report to the Branch Productivity Officer and Branch Sales Administrator.
- Coordinate with Financial Advisors to guide them on their current status and what could be done to achieve the next goal.
- In coordination with the Recruitment Processing Officer and Quality Business Officer, update the 201 Files of the Advisor.
- Relay any updates to the Immediate Superior and the Executive Management Officer, and possibly recommend courses of action to take the mitigate any arising issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Marketing, Business Administration/ Management, or equivalent.
- With strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Needs to have strong attention to detail.
- Able to learn fast and execute required output within the given time.
- Able to relate well with people of varying backgrounds.
- Must have strong leadership skills and ability to inspire others.
- With excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Filipino.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Telephone Skills
- Relationship Management
- Record Keeping
- Problem Solving
- Rapport Building
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.