Quality Business Specialist
- Makati, Philippines9th flr, 116 Gamboa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Monitoring payments due to all clients with Advisors under the Team and relaying the due list to the respective Advisor.
- Coordinate with each Advisor that payments are remitted on time, and all issued and canceled Provisional Receipts are remitted to the Company.
- Ensure that policy contracts are delivered by the Advisor to the client, with Policy Acknowledgement Receipt submitted to the Company.
- In coordination with the Immediate Superior, may conduct spot-checking of Client presentations of Advisors.
- In coordination with the Recruitment Processing Officer and Productivity Officer, update the 201 File of the Advisor.
- Relay any updates to the Immediate Superior and the Executive Management Officer, and possibly recommend courses of action to take to mitigate any critical quality issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Marketing, Business Administration/ Management, or equivalent.
- With strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Needs to have strong attention to detail.
- Able to learn fast and execute required output within the given time.
- Able to relate well with people of varying backgrounds.
- Must have strong leadership skills and ability to inspire others.
- With excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Filipino.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
- Telephone Skills
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.