- Makati, Philippines116 Gamboa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Respond to routine inquiries regarding the recruitment process from external and internal applicants.
- Monitoring of the onboarding process for the newly hired employees.
- Calls and scheduling of applicants for interview and orientation.
- Responsible in preparation of HR certifications, files and documentations. (e.g. COE, Clearances)
- Processing of the licensing documents of the incoming Financial Advisors.
- Assists on developing workplace culture of the organization ensuring our values are reflected in our day to day activities.
- Supports the Executive team on preparation of events, such as Team Building, Christmas Party, General Assembly, etc.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/ College Degree, Psychology, Business Administration, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 6 months of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferrably with work experience in HR related fields such as Recruitment, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits.
- Must be pro-active and willing to learn new HR Competencies.
- Good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Change Management
- Continuous Learning
- Conflict Resolution
- Document management system software
- Interpersonal Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.