- Quezon City, Philippines18th Floor, Galleria Corporate Center, EDSA cor Ortigas, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Job Scope/Primary Function
The Finance Supervisor is to provide direction, instructions and guidance to the team in handling the day to day operations in Finance and ensuring appropriate controls within the finance and accounting processes. This role will also be responsible for ensuring compliance to company policies and procedures as determined by the group. This role will also be responsible to ensure month-end closing tasks are carried out for timely and accurate preparation of financial reports.
- Lead team in an efficient and effective basis in the performance of daily finance operational functions by developing clear strategies and clearly communicate this to the team.
- Examine, verify and reconcile Accounts Payable transactions both from Vendors and employee expense claims ensuring these are coded into correct GL accounts and cost centers, and are paid according to due dates.
- Monitor and follow up recurring expenses and other ad hoc expenses to be used for accrual during month-end closing
- Monitor and review all the required monthly closing activities (e.g. accounts receivables, accounts payables, bank transactions, trade deposits, accruals, fixed assets register, amortisation, update on the advances, deposits, etc).
- Set up a process for monitoring Fixed Assets in accordance with group policies.
- Preparation and issuance Tax Invoices for billing and perform revenue reconciliation and come up with Revenue Report
- Review of tax reporting and compliances for VAT, Withholding Tax and CIT in coordination with Group Tax
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and year-end audit schedules
- Assist in the preparation of statutory reports to BIR, SEC and other regulatory agencies
- Implement and maintain procedures and policies to ensure adherence to company guidelines from Group.
- Support Finance Manager in the assessment and analysis of finance business processes to streamline and make recommendations for business process improvements.
You're the one we're looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or holder of professional certifications preferred
- You have at least 5 years’ work experience in Finance & Accounting, has done full sets of accounts. MNC experience is a plus. Regional exposure is an advantage
- You are experienced in managing a team. Demonstrate the ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members
- You have a good knowledge of IFRS and Philippine GAAP. Big 4 firm experience is preferable
- You have proven analytical ability and must be results oriented with focus on process improvements.
- You should possess strong skills in MS Applications and knowledge of ERP accounting software such as Oracle is preferred
- You must have strong work ethics, organized and pays attention to details
- You should have good interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as a team member in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must be proficient in English language, both written and oral
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Attention to Detail
- Financial Modelling
- Accountancy Management
- Accountancy [Tax Consultancy]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.