- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas ; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Strictly with extensive background/experience
- With managerial experience in the same capacity for at least 5 years
- graduate of any 4 or 5 years course
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
About RIMOWA Philippines
A RIVETING COMPANY From its headquarters in Cologne, the venerable family-run company conquers the world of travel: The long-established, owner-run company with its own production facilities has been based in Cologne for around 115 years. Most of the nearly 200 work steps it takes to produce a suitcase are performed by hand. This is the only way to maintain the high-end standards of quality RIMOWA has set for itself. A true exception in the industry. Thanks to continual expansion, since 2008 the location in Germany has been joined by an international network of additional production facilities in the Czech Republic, Canada and Brazil. The high-quality products made by hand in craft workshops are distributed worldwide in 65 countries through authorised dealers, company-owned shops and flagship stores. Selective sales through co-operation arrangements with German premium brands such as Lufthansa and Porsche are emphasised. Whether the venerable aluminium suitcase or the lightweight luggage made of the high-tech material polycarbonate: Thanks to the characteristic groove structure of its suitcase shells, RIMOWA design is unmistakable and recognisable at first glance. Even without a visible logo – as a popular prop in many international film productions, for instance – the 'suitcase with the grooves' is clearly identifiable. Although RIMOWA is already represented in countless countries, the next objectives have already been set: to become the luggage of choice worldwide for all people who associate travel with special expectations. Expectations of quality, function and design - and of an authentic travel experience.