Telemarketer | Telesales
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Develop the database of potential customers for public training.
- Email flyers to potential customers for public training.
- Initiate phone calls for purposes of product selling to potential customers.
- Solicit sales for in-house, conferences ,and Skillsoft whenever appropriate.
- Refer leads to corporate sales and Transprocure as uncovered.
- Must be at least a 2nd year College undergraduate, or finished at least 2-years Vocational course or a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Preferably with at least 6 months experience in Telemarketing, Sales, or any related field.
- Must be proficient in English, both oral and written.
- Must be knowledgeable in using MS Office.
- Must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Fixed morning shifts and no weekend work.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Office Address
- 10F DPC Place Building, 2322 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Management and Consultancy
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.