Telemarketer | Telesales
- 4 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from high school
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 13 days ago
- Management and Consultancy
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 10F DPC Place Building, 2322 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Must be at least a 2nd year College undergraduate, or finished at least 2-years Vocational course or a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Preferably with at least 6 months experience in Telemarketing, Sales, or any related field.
- Must be proficient in English, both oral and written.
- Must be knowledgeable in using MS Office.
- Must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Fixed morning shifts and no weekend work.
- Develop the database of potential customers for public training.
- Email flyers to potential customers for public training.
- Initiate phone calls for purposes of product selling to potential customers.
- Solicit sales for in-house, conferences ,and Skillsoft whenever appropriate.
- Refer leads to corporate sales and Transprocure as uncovered.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
OUR COMPANY Pioneering in BPO-Procurement services, TransProcure leverages its presence in the market by providing a total end-to-end procurement service that includes the entire range of strategic and transactional processing. A leading offshore global procurement and solutions company, TransProcure serves as an instrument in helping businesses and organizations of various sizes and industries to manage corporate spend, increase savings, reduce costs, and maximize supplier relationships. WHAT WE DO A company comprised of a dynamic team equipped with expertise and experience, TransProcure offers services that enable efficient and effective procurement through the use of professional services, infrastructure and technology. Our complete understanding of spend areas across the enterprise help procurement organizations accelerate their programs and create a significant difference in their bottom line. OUR ADVANTAGE With the rising demand for Offshore BPO-Procurement services, TransProcure is confident to execute good performance in its field through its exceptional qualities maintained through the years. - Procurement Domain Expertise - Experience - scalability - Cost Advantage BUILDING A BRAND IN PROCUREMENT OUTSOURCING SERVICES Being the first company to offer end-to-end procurement services, TransProcure never stops in introducing solutions suited to the demands and needs of every business. It makes use of its resources and advantages for the benefit of its clients. As a fully-integrated procurement services company in Asia, TransProcure consistently excels in its field through the benefits of its location. Philippines is a leading provider of call centers, accounting, IT, human resources, medical transcriptions and may other BPO services. It has a high literacy rate, convenient time zone and competitive labor costs perfect for procurement. TransProcure aims to make Philippines as “The Procurement Capital of the World.” At present, the company is focused on working with top multi-national companies. It has been a preferred offshore partner of several Fortune 500 companies in North America and many companies in the Asia Pacific region. MULTI-AWARDED ASIAN COMPANY In just five years, TransProcure has already been able to reap prestigious local and foreign awards for pioneering in procurement outsourcing services. It has been awarded as the “2007 Most Innovative Business Process Outsourcing Company of the Year” during the Annual International ICT Awards ceremony held at Renaissance Makati City Hotel, Manila. “2005 Best Young Asian Supply Chain Management Solution Provider” given by the Singapore Institute of Materials Management and SCM Logistics Excellence Awards. It also received the “Rising Star Citation” from Philippine Pres. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo during the 17th (2005) Annual Golden Shell Awards.