- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
The Events Coordinator is responsible for all events planning and execution. Works closely with Telemarketer and reports directly to Institute Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, coordinate, promote and facilitate event, conference, summit and forums
- Maintains communications with speakers, co-presenter, and participants; coordinate and monitor event timelines; review and analyze evaluations
- Prepare a budget for each event.
- Solicits sponsorships for events and ensure that long-term partnership with establishments/organizations is cultivated.
- Prepares marketing collaterals for programs and events.
- Leads Telemarketers in handling sign-ups and sales for events.
- Provide venue recommendation.
- Manage inquiries for all events.
- Prepares post evaluation reports for every event.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Events Management.
- Must have strong events management skills, well organize and has highsense of urgency.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Organized, and can work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines, prioritizing workloads as necessary.
- Has the ability to identify market needs and trends
- Can work independently and must be comfortable working under pressure.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.