The Sales Executive is responsible for effectively carrying out marketing and selling of company services. He/she is also in-charge of promoting and nurturing strong relationships with corporate partners, existing and potential clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the corporate lead generation, cold calls and sales negotiation to potential customers.
- Conducts face-to-face presentation to potential clients (Mostly with high-level executives).
- Prepares and submit sales proposals.
- Works closely with the sevices & back-office team.
- Ensures sales tactical plans are executed by providing regular updates on sales progress for assigned sales area.
- Reports, updates and works closely with the Institute Manager.
- Ensures healthy development of sales pipeline.
- Meet performance targets as set by the company in line with sales strategy and overall business strategies.
- Responsible for account mapping and profiling for key institutes within assigned area.
- Recommends new opportunities, profit and service improvement to the company
- Hunt for new leads and convert them into sales opportunities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 2-years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Experience in ECommerce, Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to negotiate, influence, persuade others and has a pleasing personality.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
- Motivated by challenging goals and targets with a desire to exceed expectations.
- Has the ability to multi-task and can both work independently and as part of a team.
- Forward-thinker, with the ability to anticipate and take necessary steps to minimize future obstacles.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.