- Taguig, PhilippinesThe inHub, HMRID Property, Km 12, East Service Road, Western Bicutan, Taguig City in front of AFP RSBS Industrial Park., Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
1. Work closely with the customer to examine existing business models.
2. Work closely with the application development team.
3. Communicating requirements to sponsors, stakeholders and project team members.
4. Discuss findings with the development team to establish streamlined solution.
5. Perform business process analysis and document output.
6. Suggest solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity.
7. Documenting business and technical requirements accurately
8. Gathering requirements from business units.
9.Defining and scoping a project.
10. Verifying that the implemented solution meets the requirements.
11. Testing the solution to validate project objectives.
12. Handles end-user requests for service.
13. Categorizes and prioritizes each request to ensure that adverse impact to business operations is minimized and normal service is restored quickly.
14. Prioritized outstanding defects and system problems, ensuring accuracy and deadlines were met.
1. 4 year course related to Information Technology, Computer Science or any Business Course.
2. Fresh Graduate or at least with experience on making Presentation and Documentation.
3. Knowledgeable in basic MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The inHub, HMRID Property, Km 12, East Service Road, Western Bicutan, Taguig City in front of AFP RSBS Industrial Park., Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.