- Taguig, PhilippinesThe inHub, HMRID Property, Km 12, East Service Road, Western Bicutan, Taguig City in front of AFP RSBS Industrial Park., Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Work closely with the customer to examine existing business models.
- Work closely with the application development team.
- Communicating requirements to sponsors, stakeholders and project team members.
- Discuss findings with the development team to establish streamlined solution.
- Perform business process analysis and document output.
- Suggest solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- Documenting business and technical requirements accurately
- Gathering requirements from business units.
- Defining and scoping a project.
- Verifying that the implemented solution meets the requirements.
- Testing the solution to validate project objectives.
- Handles end-user requests for service.
- Categorizes and prioritizes each request to ensure that adverse impact to business operations is minimized and normal service is restored quickly.
- Prioritized outstanding defects and system problems, ensuring accuracy and deadlines were met.
- 4 year course related to Information Technology, Computer Science or any Business Course.
- Fresh Graduate or at least with experience on making Presentation and Documentation.
- Knowledgeable in basic MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The inHub, HMRID Property, Km 12, East Service Road, Western Bicutan, Taguig City in front of AFP RSBS Industrial Park., Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.