Cloud Administrator | Pioneering Company
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 50,000.00 - 60,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.0060,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Our growing technology company seeks an experienced Cloud System Administrator professional to join our elite team of dedicated individuals. In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining and assisting with the implementing of Azure and AWS cloud-based infrastructure and software systems. This will include maintaining existing systems, evaluating and implementing performance and feature updates to systems, responding to incidents, and acting as a cloud system SME for the tech support team. A well-rounded individual is critical for this position.
- As the primary point of contact for several production cloud-based systems, analyze, configure, and monitor the systems as necessary.
- Ensure critical SLAs are met which will include an on-call schedule for off-hour emergencies.
- Manage and own the virtual infrastructure for a high-volume WordPress website. Tasks include general maintenance, site migrations, systems configuration and optimization, troubleshooting, security, incident response team lead, and working closely with the Marketing Team on projects that require infrastructure support.
- Assist with the development of solutions for collecting, analyzing, and acting on telemetry data from applications and the Azure or AWS resources that run them.
- Assist with system architecture of existing and new cloud-based systems.
- Review system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management.
- Plan and implement upgrades of operating systems and other relevant systems.
- Develop documentation for new and/or existing systems.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve system problems.
- Provide system training and technical guidance for utilizing cloud computing resources.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- 6+ years of applicable experience in a systems administrator or similar role
- 2+ years of applicable experience with cloud-based administration (Azure, AWS, Google, etc)
- Experience and understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Automation, and Orchestration
- Hands-on virtual hardware/software/network troubleshooting
- Understanding different backup and disaster recovery approaches in the cloud
- Experience writing effective PowerShell scripts and markup language files such as XML, JSON, and/or YAML
- Experience with monitoring tools, such as Azure Application Insights, AWS CloudWatch, Azure Log Analytics, NewRelic, Nagios, Solarwinds, Dynatrace, Retrace, Site24x7, etc.
- Experience with PKI systems and SSL/TLS Certificates management
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.