- The After Sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Officer shall be primarily responsible in ensuring that customer expectations and standards are met, and;
- Improving customer service experience and engagement.
- He/she handles the effective management and resolution of customer issues, complaints and pain points.
Customer Retention Strategies
Knowledge on effective customer complaint handling
Basic knowledge of commercial and business systems and automotive techniques
Wide exposure on trade shows and educational programs,
Graduate of any 4-year business course
- At least 3 years related work experience
- analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.