- Taguig, PhilippinesPenthouse Net Quad, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Monitors and ensures compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the recruitment, hiring and on boarding of project based workers for the various projects of the company.
- Handles queries from Project Based Workers and Employees concerning Administrative Policies and/or concerns
- Facilitates the renewal of Import Permit with the Bureau of Custtoms as well as PCAB license.
- Manages the schedule of the company drivers as well as vehicles' reservation and maintenance.
- Ensures office upkeep in accordance with Company standards of safety, cleanliness and orderliness
- Acts as custodian of petty cash, and ensures that the PCF is safe and secured at all times
- Coordinates transmittal of documents. Ensures prompt routing of correspondences / documents to appropriate personnel
- Acts as the company’s representative to TDG Corporate Affairs' events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology (Industrial/Organizational) / Behavioral Science / Social Science or any related course
- 2 years experience as a Human Resources Supervisor
- With strong background in Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Organizational Development, Labor Relations
- Proven experience as a Human Resource Generalist
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.