- Taguig, PhilippinesPenthouse, Penthouse Net Quad, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Handles basic bookkeeping functions
- Prepares necessary monthly closing entries.
- Updates books monthly.
- Checks whether all vouchers are posted in order to extract a relevant Trial Balance.
- Prepares monthly reporting package submitted to Office of the Chief Finance Officer
- Prepares the monthly Bank Reconciliation of all bank account
- Prepares the monthly Financial Schedules
- Provides support to SGV with regards to files needed in the Audit
- Facilitates quarterly, and annual BIR returns (1702Q & 1702 - Quarterly & Annual Income Tax Return).
- Prepare the necessary documents needed to comply with Local Government (e.g. Business Permit, Real Property Tax).
- Preparation of Loose Leaf; Cash receipts Books, Sales and Receivables Book, General Journal Book, Cash Disbursements Books based on the transactions for the whole year.
- Others as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Preferred: CPA
- One to Two years’ experience in Bookkeeping
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Preferred: Great Plains accounting software
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Net Quad Building, 4th Avenue corner 30th Street, Bonifacio Global City
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.