Assistant Manager | Internal Audit
- Taguig, PhilippinesPenthouse, Penthouse Net Quad, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Participate in the annual audit planning of the Internal Audit and Risk Management (IARM) Department.
- Manage and monitor the day-to-day tasks of his/her team as per the assignment of the IARM Head. Prepare the monthly planned audit task calendar and the monthly audit task accomplishment report of his/her team.
- Provide guidance to his/her audit team in accomplishing the risk and control matrices of each engagement.
- Draft the audit procedures of assigned engagements for review and approval of the IARM Head; ensure the identified audit procedures were performed efficiently.
- Prepare audit reports after every engagement, for review of the IARM Head.
- Propose and/or manage improvement projects of the department, as assigned by the IARM Head.
- Provide mentorship and monitor the professional development of subordinates. Conduct performance evaluation of assigned staff and recommend trainings and seminars as necessary.
- Might assist in FS and Tax Returns review.
- Ensure that his/her team are in compliance with company policies.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or in Industrial Engineering
- Required: CPA or Industrial Engineer
- Preferred: CIA/CISA/CFE/MBA/Six Sigma
- WORK EXPERIENCE:
- With more than seven (7) years of combined work experience, three (3) years at least in Supervisory or Assistant Managerial capacity
- With exposure to Operations Audit
- Preferred: Has experience working in a group of companies set-up; audit firm experience if CPA
- SOFTWARE PROFICIENCIES:
- Required: MS Office, MS Visio
- Preferred: MS Great Plains, SAP, Oracle, or any other ERP
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.