- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Effectively communicate with internal customers on matters that affect their businesses.
- Accurately utilize tools to produce work results.
- Must be able to communicate across various functions of the business.
- Assist in the investigation and identification of root causes of any facility safety or security incident or environmental regulation non-compliance in order to prevent reoccurrence.
- Oversee cycle counting and inventory accuracy using inventory system reports, inventory location software and count sheets in order to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Establish and maintain inventory control systems; keep inventory current at all times
- Assist in the preparation of and/or conduct time studies necessary to establish accurate client hourly rates and piece rates used to provide accurate contract bids for current and future business.
- Work with clients on an individual and group basis to maintain order of warehouse. Ensure efficient space utilization and optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Support to identify costs, process improvements and operating efficiencies in contractor processes and others in order to generate cost savings for the Company .
- Oversee execution of standards/specifications for quality, delivery time, and lead-time for orders in order to support customer-focused initiatives
- Recommend tools, fixtures, and equipment or layout changes to improve work flow, productivity, and quality of end user performances. Recommend improved methods, records, etc . to enhance quality and efficiency.
- College Degree holder or Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years warehouse, stockroom or inventory control experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 2 years people management experience in a retail or warehouse environment.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.