Product Support Engineer
- Taguig, PhilippinesPenthouse Net Quad, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Take ownership of customer incidents and requests by providing telephone, remote and email support to our clients and logging incidents and requests
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues on our partners’ proprietary hardware and software systems
- Solve issues with first call resolution for computer hardware and software problems through troubleshooting techniques
- Perform configuration and troubleshooting of VPN Clients, Printers on Terminal/Citrix servers, Printer Servers, Office 365, Macs, and workstation network connectivity issues
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- The aptitude to provide hands-on experience with the following technologies: Active Directory, Citrix, Macs, Office 365, and Microsoft Office.
- The ability to communicate clearly. You can explain just about anything to anyone and you are comfortable communicating over the phone and in writing.
- Strong customer service skills and a passion for creating an un-matched customer service experience
- The ability to deliver excellence independently and collaboratively.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
A Rockstar candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related field, or 2 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The availability to work flexible hours is strongly preferred.
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3rd fl. TDG InHub bldg. AFP-RSBS Industrial Park Western Bicutan Taguig City
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.