- Taguig, PhilippinesPenthouse Net Quad, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Prepares dining set up for meetings, events or functions of Executives or as requested by the Founder and Group Chairman
- Ensures dining set up is correct and properly prepared
- Ensures dining wares are clean, sanitized and safely kept in cabinets/drawers at the Executive Pantry before and after use
- Ensures the room or venue is clean before and after use
- Ensures pantry is clean and sanitized before leaving the office.
- Serves as Executive Waiter for meetings, events or functions of Executives or as requested by the Founder and Group Chairman
- Follows food safety when serving to Executives
- Coordinates with Executive Assistant regarding schedule of meetings, events or functions
- Ensures high standard of service is provided to Executives especially the Founder and Group Chairman
- Ensures that he is well groomed and is following the correct dress code
- Monitors and maintains inventory of dining equipment
- Submits inventory report to Executive Assistants
- Requests items for purchase to Executive Assistants
- Any four-year course
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Customer Service and Purchasing
- Basic Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.