- Taguig, PhilippinesPenthouse, Penthouse Net Quad, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Paralegal is primarily responsible for assisting the Legal Counsel, liasing for the department with the different government and non-government agencies and providing assistance during case hearings and other similar meetings.
- Assists in processing corporate requirements with Securities and Exchanges Commission
- Monitors pending corporate applications
- Provides assistance in filing various pleadings with different courts.
- Provides assistance in handling of cases
- Assists in the preparation of pleadings corporate and other legal documents
- Maintains the documents of the department
- Maintains necessary databases of the department
- Assists in special projects of the department
- Provides assistance in transactions with different government agencies
- Liaises with the different agencies
- Conducts legal researches/studies
- Assists in maintaing and updating Departmental processes and procedures/ guidelines manuals
- Make recommendations for improvements of systems, processes and procedures within his/her scope of authority and endorses to Management for approval
- Studies new approaches / methods in terms of performing duties and functions
- Must be a graduate if Legal related course, preferably LLB
- With at least 1-year working experience in the related field
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Net Quad Building, 4th Avenue corner 30th Street, E-Square Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.