Human Resource (HR) Supervisor
- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Human Resources Supervisor is primarily responsible for supervising the day-to-day HR operations and functions including, but not limited to, Recruitment and Compensation & Benefits Administration. He / She supports the Human Resources Department in ensuring that HR services and responsibilities are delivered to the employees and TDG Management in an efficient and effective manner through the following:
- Timely delivery of services
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of records and reports
- Ensuring that services are facilitated according to HR policies and process
- Education: Degree in Psychology (Industrial/Organizational) or equivalent
- Experience: 2 years as an HR Supervisor; Has a specialization in at least two HR functions
- Willing to work in Manila
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.