- Taguig, PhilippinesThe Penthouse, Penthouse Net Quad, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assists and supports the Office of the CFO (OCFO) in the proper monitoring of BIR audits/assessments of all TDG Member Companies (MCs)
- Assists the Chief Accountants of MCs in handling BIR notices, audits and other investigation
- Assists MCs in other tax-related concerns such as but not limited to claim for input VAT refunds, securing tax rulings and permits, compliance with other BIR requirements etc.
- Coordinates with the OCFO, MCs, Legal Department- Corporate Center and external legal counsel with regard to the BIR assessments and other tax matters
- Assists the MCs in ensuring compliance with other regulatory bodies such as PEXA, BOI, BOC, and local governments requirements
- Provides tax advice and support on day-to-day operational matters and during the yearend financial audit of the MCs
- Researches on the implications of new tax regulations, develops possible tax-saving strategies and cascades these to the OCFO, Division Controllers and Chief Accountants and assists in implementing policies and procedures to ensure compliance to the BIR regulations
- Assists in ensuring compliance with other corporate governance requirements, if necessary
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Expert in Tax Planning
- Required skill(s): Tax Assessments, Taxation Details, MS Office and Accounting Programs
- At least 3 years of working experience as an Assistant Chief Accountant/Assistant Manager for Accounting
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.