We are looking for bright talent to join our amazing Mobile Account at Transcosmos McKinley Hill Manila!
Successful candidates will be responsible for handling service support calls, as well as promote and cross sell value added services to various customers!
- As a Customer Care Agent you would be responsible for the primary liaison for assisting customers with billing-related questions,
- Educating customers on the offered services and system capabilities in a fast-paced, highly demanding and rewarding environment.
If this sounds like you then apply within!
- 15 days during your first year of service + Public holidays
- Life And Accident Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- ERP Scheme
And then Fringe benefits upon regularization (6 months) are:
- Sickness allowance of five (5) days per calendar year.
- Healthcare Allowance
- Vision Care Allowance
- Regularization Allowance Payment up to 2K
- At least high school graduate.
- Good to excellent English communication skills.
- Highly customer-focused.
- 1 years’ experience in the BPO industry.
- Flexible to work on a shifting schedule / Graveyard shifts.
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Customer Service
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Commerce and Industry Plaza Building, 1030 Campus Ave., McKinley Hill Cyberpark, Taguig City
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 30 openings
About Transcosmos Information Systems Inc.
Established in Toyko, Japan over 50 years ago, transcosmos are widely recognised as the largest BPO provider in Asia, employing over 40,000 staff worldwide!
Transcosmos continues to pursue Operational Excellence by providing IT, Cusomter Support and E-commerce services through our 171 locations in 31 countries with a strong focus on Asia.
Furthermore, following the expansion of E-Commerce markets across the globe, transcosmos has been providing a comprehensive One-Stop Global E-Commerce Services to deliver the products and services of our clients to consumers in over 49 countries. transcosmos aims to be the “Global Digital Transformation Partner” of our clients, supporting the clients’ transformation by leveraging digital technology, responding to the ever changing business environment.
Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Contact Center, Fulfillment, Web Integration, Omni-Channel DMP, Telemarketing, Analytics, Human Resources, Accounting, Back-Office, Order Management, SCM, Housing and Construction, Social Infrastructure, System Development and Support, and BPO