Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be the next Team Leader for our Transcom Davao site.
Join our Transcom Family as a Team Leader
The Team Leader (TL) is directly responsible for managing product knowledge, profitability, quality, and effectiveness for his/her team. His/her daily activities primarily focus on effective leading and managing a team of CSR to meet company objectives in all areas of employee, client and shareholder satisfaction. This especially includes the developing competencies of the CSRs and ensuring that behaviours are in alignment with the TransVision goals.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
- Promote communication and be open to feedback.
- Keep motivation high by adapting the leadership style to individual needs.
- Create an environment conducive to success by promoting and recognizing initiatives.
- Ensure high employee satisfaction and attendance.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation amongst team members and colleagues.
- Lead by example.
- Take full responsibility and the required action on disciplinary procedures.
- Ensure that all members of the team meet targets consistently and become eligible for the Reward Fund.
- Understand and meet production targets for different clients/projects.
- Review and evaluate performance reports.
- Meet production targets for the team.
- Set up individual targets for each CSR and skill level.
- Follow up on production targets for the team, CSR, and skill level.
- Take full responsibility for team results.
- Set priorities, within the TWW standards, in order to maximize own time management.
- Propose and promote motivational activities.
- Prepare and conduct appraisals.
- Utilize the Coach to identify your successes.
- Schedule Adherence must be reviewed daily to avoid payroll anomalies.
- Employee absenteeism less than 4% on a monthly basis.
- Coaching for success 50 side-by-side coaching/monitoring sessions per week and documented in the Coach. This is a minimum objective
- Request open and close of campaign by
- Monitoring ACD systems to ensure optimal operating efficiency
- Administering outbound dialing systems as required (open/close)
- Have a clear understanding of quality expectations for the different clients and projects.
- Set up quality goals for the team, CSR, and skill level to meet and exceed Client and Transcom expectations.
- Be a specialist in quality observation and evaluation.
- Monitor CSR's ensuring that each CSR receives feedback as well as a balanced quality evaluation.
- Monitor with Clients as scheduled.
- Provide continued teaching and coaching in order to reach set goals.
- Follow up on quality goals for the team, CSR, and skill level.
- Spend the appropriate time handling calls, making sales, or handling BO tasks.
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be actively involved in problem solving and propose improvements to processes.
- Implement and respect TranscomWW standard practices.
- Conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the values of the organization.
- Drive and foster a performance culture.
- Make Transcom an enjoyable place to work.
- Show leadership by developing people
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you must have:
- University degree or equivalent higher qualification
- Have worked in an operations department.
- Have worked with figures and understand basic mathematics needed for reporting, analysis, and differentiation purposes.
- Have worked in a performance driven environment
- Have lead a team of people
- Manage your time effectively and be focused on setting clear objectives and priorities.
- Organizational Awareness
- People Leadership
- Customer- Centric
- Goal- Orientation
- Quality Orientation
- Analytical Thinking Problem Solving
- Expertise Skills
- Generating Vision
What's in it for YOU:
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
- Day 1 HMO
- Meal & Transportation Allowance
- Rice Subsidy
- Clothing Allowance
- 24/7 Teleconsult
- Free Psychologist Consultation
- In-house & Online Pharmacy
- Scholarship Program
- Retirement Fund
- Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
- Loyalty Incentives
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Free Shuttle Service
What Life at Transcom is like:
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed to our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.