The successful incumbent will support, motivate and develop Customer Service Representatives so that all CSRs have the opportunity and capability to meet campaign minimums. You must be certified and understand client campaign objectives and be able to communicate these objectives and minimum expectations to individuals within the campaign. You will help to grow and nurture the culture of the office. You will be the advocate for the CSR’s (everything you do is for the purpose of building successful CSRs). In this role, you will be the CSRs first-line of campaign specific information and a campaign expert. You will also provide updates to the Operations Manager for client feedback. You will understand how your role as Team Leader impacts Transcom’s Business Model.
In order to fairly evaluate eligibility, the following criteria will be applied when considering an application. Unless otherwise stated in the posting or specified by the Hiring Manager, employees must:
- Preferably currently Supervisor / 2 years and up experienced employees specializing in customer service.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- An aptitude to handle change in a fast paced dynamic environment
- An ability to take ownership of timelines and do the appropriate follow-ups
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Strong call anatomy skills
- Must have the ability to coach and motivate staff
- Lead by example when speaking to internal and external customers
- Results oriented with a proven track record
- Must be fully shift flexible
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.