Team Leader - Bacolod
- Bacolod, PhilippinesLopue's South Square, Araneta St., Brgy. Tangub, Bacolod, Western Visayas, PhilippinesBacolodWestern VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
The Team Leader (TL) is directly responsible for managing product knowledge, profitability, quality, and effectiveness of his/her team. His/her daily activities primarily focus on effective leading and managing a team of CSR to meet company objectives in all areas of employee, client and shareholder satisfaction. This especially includes the developing competencies of the CSRs and ensuring that behaviors are in alignment with the TransVision goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote communication and be open to feedback.
- Keep motivation high by adapting the leadership style to individual needs.
- Create an environment conducive to success by promoting and recognizing initiatives.
- Ensure high employee satisfaction and attendance.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation amongst team members and colleagues.
- Lead by example.
- Take full responsibility and the required action on disciplinary procedures.
- Ensure that all members of the team meet targets consistently and become eligible for the Reward Fund.
- Understand and meet production targets for different clients/projects.
- Review and evaluate performance reports.
- Meet production targets for the team.
- Set up individual targets for each CSR and skill level.
- Follow up on production targets for the team, CSR, and skill level.
- Take full responsibility for team results.
- Set priorities, within the TWW standards, in order to maximize own time management.
- Propose and promote motivational activities.
- Prepare and conduct appraisals.
- Utilize the Coach to identify your successes.
- Schedule Adherence must be reviewed daily to avoid payroll anomalies.
- Employee absenteeism less than 4% on a monthly basis.
- Coaching for success 50 side-by-side coaching/monitoring sessions per week and documented in the Coach. This is a minimum objective
- Request open and close of the campaign by monitoring ACD systems to ensure optimal operating efficiency and administering outbound dialing systems as required (open/close)
- Have a clear understanding of quality expectations for the different clients and projects.
- Set up quality goals for the team, CSR, and skill level to meet and exceed Client and Transcom expectations.
- Be a specialist in quality observation and evaluation.
- Monitor CSR's ensuring that each CSR receives feedback as well as a balanced quality evaluation.
- Monitor with Clients as scheduled.
- Provide continued teaching and coaching in order to reach set goals.
- Follow up on quality goals for the team, CSR, and skill level.
- Spend the appropriate time handling calls, making sales, or handling BO tasks.
- University degree or equivalent higher qualification
- Have worked in an operations department.
- Have worked with figures and understand basic mathematics needed for reporting, analysis, and differentiation purposes.
- Have worked in a performance driven environment
- Have lead a team of people
- Manage time effectively and be focused on setting clear objectives and priorities.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Business Correspondence
- Organizing and Planning
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Performance Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.