Automotive Technical Trainer
- Santa Rosa, Philippines
- Full time
- Conduct in-base or off-base training programs.
- Monitor technician skills mix of assigned dealers.
- Facilitate Back to Basic and Certification Exams.
- Communicate with dealer In-House Trainer or Service Manager on a regular basis.
- Develop concept papers and product proposals for training programs.
- Bachelor's degree or Bachelor's in Technical Teaching Education degree holder of Automotive Engineering, Automotive Technology or Automotive Servicing.
- Must be proficient in using MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Must have been exposed to the automotive industry.
- Must be a good public speaker and have good communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
In house gym
- Change Management
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Automotive Engineering
- Industrial Technology [Automotive Technology]
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Toyota Special Economic Zone, Santa Rosa, Calabarzon, Philippines
- Automotive - Manufacturing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.