- Santa Rosa, Philippines
- 19,000.00 - 21,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Performing audit activities based on annual plans
- Monitoring of confirmed audit findings/recommendations
- Internal auditing / Risk-based auditing
- Process review and operations assessment
- Financial reports preparation
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Preferably with related work experience in Audit (1 year to 3 years).
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to render overtime and do field work from time to time.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sta. Rosa City, Laguna.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Report Writing
- Action Planning
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Internal Audit
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Toyota Special Economic Zone, Santa Rosa, Calabarzon, Philippines
- Automotive - Manufacturing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.