Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation is looking for Sales Admin Specialist to join our Vehicle Sales Operations Support & Administration Department based in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
The Sales Admin Specialist is a member of the Vehicle Sales Operations Support & Admin Group that is responsible for monitoring and providing market sales performance for executive reports.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in project management, data analysis, presentation and KPI monitoring.
Your role and responsibilities:
- KPI monitoring of vehicle sales, inquiries, reservations, and releases
- Preparation and consolidation of the following reports:
1) Dealer Reports (inquiries, reservations and retail sales & inventory)
2) Top management reports & presentation (Hoshin, Board of Directors, EXCOM, Dealer Conference)
3) Annual budget requirements, consumption monitoring, and support on cost reduction activities
- Administrative tasks such as supplies monitoring, replenishment, and issuance, shuttle vehicle allocation and monitoring and creation of workplace SOPs
- Support to company activities like safety audit & monitoring, risk management audit, and ISO certification
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented
- Good presentation skills
- Tenacious team player
Our perfect match:
- You have a bachelors degree in Economics or Business Administration in Marketing Management, Operations Management, Business Management
- You are capable of accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- You set high standards of performance for self and others; assume responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-impose standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- You can make customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- You are proactive; taking prompt action to accomplish objectives and taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- You effectively manage your time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.