Fleet Management Specialist
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop and implement a fleet management program to increase fleet sales.
- Handle corporate accounts:
- Respond to biddings, create quotations, approve price packages and answer inquiries.
- Handle direct sales transactions:
- Coordinate with direct sales clients
- Coordinate with a Toyota dealer for sales of this nature.
- Unit allocation and order management.
- Document transactions and payments.
- Event management for Sales Related Activities and Promotions.
- Candidates must possess a degree in Business/Commerrce (Marketing, Management, Economics)
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knows how to drive and has a valid driver's license.
- Has good excellent interpersonal and relational skills.
- Has good communication skills - oral and written English.
- Experience in Sales, Distribution, Logistics and/or Territory Mgmt is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must be willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Operations Management
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Events Management
- Communication Skills
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- G.T. International Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Automotive - Manufacturing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.