Sales Planning Specialist
- Makati, Philippines6813 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for overall demand and supply monitoring and management
- Coordination with internal departments to resolve supply issues.
- Forecasting of total company sales and entire auto industry sales.
- Monitoring of competitor sales and movements.
- Strategic planning and marketing research
- Preparation of Divisional Reports on Sales & Business Plans
- Prepare and Consolidate Overall Sales Strategy
- Consolidate regional CAMPI documents
- Prepare Executive and Divisional Reports:
- Executive PowerPoint
- Marketing Business Plans and targets
- Reports to the regional office
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Statistics, Economics, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably with knowledge and/or experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Must be proficient in using MS Office programs, particularly Excel.
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply; relevant working experience is an advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Report Writing
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Analyzing Data
- Business Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Market Research
- Business Economics
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6813 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Automotive - Manufacturing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.