- Santa Rosa, Philippines
- 16,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results.
- Perform month-end closing entries and costing.
- Preparation of journal entries and analysis of accounts.
- Perform physical inventory counts and overhead expense analysis.
- Preparation of billings and request for payments to suppliers and dealers.
- Process insurance claims and reimbursement to third party logistics.e
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Relevant job experience in Cost Accounting is preferred but not required.
- Has good customer service orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Ofice (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Knowldege in SAP is an advantage.
- Open to fresh graduates. Certifications such as RCA or CIA are ideal.
- Willing to work in Sta. Rosa City, Laguna
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Analyzing Data
- Cost Estimating Software
- Financial Reporting
- Billing and Invoicing
- Account Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.