- A marketing coordinator is primarily responsible for promoting and driving new vehicle sales and after sales services.
- Conducts market research and analyze customer rating reports/survey questionnaires.
- Monitors and analyze market trends, foot traffic, demographics per city area within the province.
- Studies main competitor's products and services.
- Explore ways of improving existing products and services.
- Focusing on increasing profitability by preparing and managing marketing plans and budgets.
- Attends trade shows, conferences and sales meetings.
- Candidate should be at least a marketing management graduate
- Broad knowledge of marketing tools, techniques, and concepts.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Has the ability to work under pressure
- Have good organizational skills
- Has the ability to work well within budget
- Good team player
- Certification as registered marketing professional is an advantage.
About Toyota Bacoor Cavite, Inc.
Toyota Bacoor, Cavite, Inc. (TBR) was incorporated on January 21, 2015 with the primary purpose of selling Toyota Brand motor vehicles and parts, as well as auto maintenance services including repairs. TBR is located along Bacoor (formerly Molino) Boulevard, Barangay Mambog IV, Bacoor City, Cavite. Its location makes it accessible to the cities of Bacoor, Imus, Kawit and General Trias and neighboring towns. The facilities of TBR include a total lot area of 9,500 sqm and total floor space of approximately 18,000 sqm. The facilities are designed to accommodate sales volume of upwards of 300 units of vehicles per month and repair volume of over 120 units each day. Service facilities include regular maintenance, general repairs as well as automotive body and paint shop. TBR will also covering used car sales as part of its operations.