Toyota Bacoor Cavite, Inc.
- Bacoor, PhilippinesBacoor, CALABARZON, PhilippinesBacoorCALABARZONPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The main responsibility of the Master Technician is to be the technical leader and advisor of the dealership. Supports the workshop in ensuring smooth operations. He should be capable of vehicle diagnosing and training the Team Members on operational and technical courses. Directly coordinates with Toyota Motor Philippines on required training curriculum for all the dealership service personnel.
- Candidate must possess a degree in Mechanical or Automotive engineering
- Should be a certified Toyota Instructor/Diagnostic Master technician or equivalent
- With good written and oral communication skills
- Has the ability to adjust priorities and structure time wisely in a fast paced environment
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Skilled Trade
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Bacoor, CALABARZON, Philippines
- 10 openings
About Toyota Bacoor Cavite, Inc.
Toyota Bacoor, Cavite, Inc. (TBR) was incorporated on January 21, 2015 with the primary purpose of selling Toyota Brand motor vehicles and parts, as well as auto maintenance services including repairs. TBR is located along Bacoor (formerly Molino) Boulevard, Barangay Mambog IV, Bacoor City, Cavite. Its location makes it accessible to the cities of Bacoor, Imus, Kawit and General Trias and neighboring towns. The facilities of TBR include a total lot area of 9,500 sqm and total floor space of approximately 18,000 sqm. The facilities are designed to accommodate sales volume of upwards of 300 units of vehicles per month and repair volume of over 120 units each day. Service facilities include regular maintenance, general repairs as well as automotive body and paint shop. TBR will also covering used car sales as part of its operations.