Outbound Sales Agent
- Makati, Philippines
- 15,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
The Outbound Sales Agent is responsible for the following:
- Handle inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns via chat, phone calls, and emails.
- Establish a rapport and continuous business relationship with the customers / clients.
- Upsell products and services to meet the best interest of customers / clients.
- Good communication skills.
- Enjoys challenges.
- Responsible, disciplined, self-motivated, and goal-oriented.
- Ability to quickly adapt and understand the dynamic, sales driven, and fast-paced world of the Call Center industry.
- Willing to work in Makati City and be assigned in shifting and/or graveyard schedules.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Office Address
- 6th Flr. HRC Center 104 Rada St. near De la Rosa St., Legaspi Village, Makati City, PHILIPPINES, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Digital Marketing, Call Center Services, Web and Software Development.
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.