Outbound Sales Agent
- 4 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from high school
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 months
- Recruiter responds
- 12% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 months ago
- Digital Marketing, Call Center Services, Web and Software Development.
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 6th Flr. HRC Center 104 Rada St. near De la Rosa St., Legaspi Village, Makati City, PHILIPPINES, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Good communication skills.
- Enjoys challenges.
- Responsible, disciplined, self-motivated, and goal-oriented.
- Ability to quickly adapt and understand the dynamic, sales driven, and fast-paced world of the Call Center industry.
- Willing to work in Makati City and be assigned in shifting and/or graveyard schedules.
The Outbound Sales Agent is responsible for the following:
- Handle inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns via chat, phone calls, and emails.
- Establish a rapport and continuous business relationship with the customers / clients.
- Upsell products and services to meet the best interest of customers / clients.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transportation Allowances
Total Net Research and Marketing Inc. (TNRM Inc.) is a company located in Makati Business District, Philippines. The Company was founded in 2007 and its establishment aimed at providing superior research and consultation services to different clients across the globe. Nowadays, the Company has various subsidiaries that keep up with providing the highest quality service that could be useful for its clients such as Digital Marketing, Call Center Services, Web and Software Development. The highly qualified and talented team from TNRM Inc. provides top notch development, marketing, support, research and consulting services no matter how unique and specific the requirements are. One major factor that makes them stand out is its full business service platform which makes them an ideal partner in supporting growth of their clients.