Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Taguig, Philippines32nd Street , Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Liaise with customers as needed to establish good relations and ensure the quality of customer service.
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter, and face-to-face.
- Assist the client and/or broker inquiries.
- Communicate necessary information to clients and/or brokers about the properties.
- Coordinate, schedule, and assist clients and/or brokers in property viewings and inspections.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between clients and/or brokers, generally representing one or the other.
- Coordinate property closings.
- Update inquiry monitoring based on assisted clients.
- Prepare and report all assisted viewings.
- Handle customer complaints or issues with regard to the services and properties offered by the company.
- All other task is given by the immediate superior and the management.
- At least a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder
- Experience in Sales and Coordination is preferred but not required
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Office programs
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various tasks simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.