- 4 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 14 days
- Recruiter responds
- 38% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #6 Nueva Ecija, Bonifacio Village, Tandang Sora, Q.C., Manila, Philippines
- Extensive background selling to ad agency or B2B clients
- Professional experience working as part of a team, interacting directly with clients.
- Great creative, digital, and interactive knowledge. Can work your way around our Topcat Booking Portal, like the back of your hand.
- You will work closely with clients to lighten their work load by helping them understand the Topcat Booking portal system.
- You'll be responsible for working directly with support teams to manage that assets have been delivered to clients timely and to their satisfaction.
- You will be working directly with creative teams, gather and manage creative assets for use across brand client campaigns.
- Stellar client interaction and closing skills, over the phone and in person
- The ability to pick up the phone on Day One and start “hunting” If your friends tease you for having a phone glued to your ear, you know this will be a great fit!
- A solid online network (if you have fewer than 200 LinkedIn connections, tweeted “sometime in 2015”, and can’t remember your Instagram account password, this role is not for you)
- A passion for advertising and entertainment.
Other requirements for consideration
- 1-3 years entertainment or advertising industry experience.
- An extensive advertising/bar/club/events network preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Aggressive and accretive personality
- Strong analytical skills
Our sales people are the backbone of our company, they are our ambassadors to our clients. Employees are hired as customer service representatives. We aren’t looking for just any salesperson. We’re looking for THE salesperson. Topcat is looking for someone with experience in sales who is ready to hit the ground running. So what would your job look like? We work with the best creatives in the industry. You know: Celebrities, Personalities, Famous Models, DJS, Musicians, and Athletes.
We need someone who is a go-getter. An account executive with Topcat is going to do more than just develop leads and reach out to new clients. We want you to become partners with our clients to help them execute their goals. We want you to want to have an understanding of the entertainment industry and the needs of our clients. We need you to know the ins and outs of marketing to brands, events, clubs, bars and corporate functions.
Up for the challenge?
What our Account Executives Handle:
- Growing our business by coming up with compelling ways to make clients love them (and by calling lots of customers to share their winning personality)
- Generating a high number of new and repeat business by delivering fanatical customer service.
- Networking within the corporate brands, entertainment venues (clubs and bars), and immersing yourself into the advertising community to stay on top of industry trends.
- Responding with stunning speed to incoming client requests (and creating new requests by knowing exactly what they need before they need it)
- Finding work for our high profile artists and celebrities by marketing them directly to our clients. Also, introducing new talents to clients, by reading their needs. Help up and coming artists to finally get their moment!
- Helping our team, our talent, and our clients get smarter by immersing themselves in the entertainment and advertising industry, and sharing what they learn through social media.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Growing advertising revenues for talents
- A strong ability to prospect for new business
- Creating & delivering deck presentations to clients
- Customer correspondence in a timely manner
- Organization and paperwork skills.
- Get to be a part of a company that will disrupt the entertainment industry.
- Flexible hours, as long as you meet your goals and are willing to be on call for your clients.
- Help put Filipino Talent in the international scene like never before.
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work - we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry reputation: we are everything entertainment. globally connected.