HR Recruitment Specialist
- West Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
Expired in 5 months
Have great communication, interviewing and analytical skills? Let’s join our ship to hire the best talents! Together, we make our big dream “Shaping Better Indonesia Through Internet” comes true! Are you the one who shares our mutual dream? Don’t miss this big chance! Apply now!
- Contact candidates to arrange interviews via telephone and email.
- Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwoork.
- Select qualified job applicants or refer them to users, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Follow up requests of employees in each division and in each branch.
- Providing information to users about the candidates by telephone, email, or in person.
- Maintain sourcing strategy in website, social media, career site, local news, campus recruitment.
- Identifying and collaborating with recruitment channels as well as relying on good networking to provide the best fit candidate.
- Maximum 25 years old.
- Freshgraduate from reputable university.
- Have a good knowledge of recruitment techniques & processes.
- Have a good knowledge in interviewing skill & assessment skill.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication in english & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and result oriented.
- Have analysis ability, dynamic, creative, tough & fast learner.
- Have good communication & interview skill.
- Have extensive network or connection around the world is a plus.
- Have experiences to conduct global recruitment process.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Wisma 77Jalan Letnan Jenderal S Parman Kav 77PalmerahJakarta 11480, West Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- IT and Software
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.