Expired in 5 months
We call our team “Nakama”. Nakama implies a meaningful friendship that is so deep that we consider them as our own family. As a fast-growing company with lots of new Nakama joining the crew every month, we need someone who can help us to maintain our positive culture with data-driven mindset. As a People Analyst, you will responsible for build HR system development, career and people development planning, people research, and other initiatives and programs.
- Bachelor degree from reputable University in Computer Science, Information System, Psychology, Human Resource Management, or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-years of experience in same / related position.
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written) is a must.
- Have an excellent knowledge using Ms. Excel and Google Spreadsheet
- Have a good numerical ability and analytical thinking.
- Have good communications and negotiation skill.
- Hard worker, result-oriented, attention to detail, able to work under strict schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Legal Assistance Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Stock Options
- Report Writing
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Change Management
- MS Office
- Database Software
- Analyzing Data
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Wisma 77Jalan Letnan Jenderal S Parman Kav 77PalmerahJakarta 11480, Central Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.