Expired in 4 months
Product owner is a key role in Scrum. As a product owner, you must have a vision of what you wishes to build and convey it to your team. Product owner’s job is to motivate the team with a clear, elevating goal. It provides the exciting opportunity to create something new, to develop new products and features that are beneficial to Tokopedia’s users.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders as well as the project team to create and maintain release roadmaps based on projected team velocity, estimated size of features, and business priority
- Managing a team of Developers, UX Designers, QA Testers and Content Editors.
- Setting and maintaining detailed short and long term timelines and managing the project backlog.
- Participate in sizing meetings, planning meetings, daily Scrums, sprint reviews, and team retrospectives.
- Inspect the product progress at the end of every sprint to accept or reject completed work.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management or Product Development domain.
- Experience in founding startup is an added advantage.
- Experience in coding or/and designing is an added advantage.
- Expertise in using deep analytics to support decision making.
- Obsess with metrics and data-driven minded.
- Expertise in Agile (Scrum) development methodology and experience working with continuous delivery.
- Ability to give specific and granular direction to UI/UX/Artists, and Developers.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate (verbally and in written form) and engage with individuals at all levels of the organization, as well as with internal and external customers.
- Action Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Problem Sensitivity
- Product Development
- Process Flow Development
- Product Management
- Information Technology
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Wisma 77Jalan Letnan Jenderal S Parman Kav 77PalmerahJakarta 11480, Central Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.