Senior Marketing Communications Specialist
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
Expired in 4 months
Are you a passionate and creative people who love planning spectacular event? Do you have a brilliant idea to communicate about what Tokopedia is? You will be involved to create a strong message about Tokopedia. You will be a part of the team who educated people about internet industry in Indonesia. Tokopedia known as a good company, please join us and take an opportunity to be a part of good company.
- Plan and develop marketing communication strategies with appropriate media.
- Increase the company’s brand awareness by developing and managing marketing and communication strategies.
- Manage and negotiate with various institutes and vendors to support marketing activities.
- Support the company’s marketing activities and various tasks which are related with the company.
- Collaborate with both internal and external parties to ensure the attractiveness of the company’s website.
- Execute 360 degree marketing.
- Develop and preserve various social media programs to build brand awareness (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, BBM Channel, Instagram, and Pinterest).
Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business Management, Advertising, or related departments. Maximum 30 years of age.
Minimum 4 years of experience in the same field.
Proficient in making plans for marketing strategy. Target-oriented.
Proficient in communication, negotiation, and presentation.
Proficient in English, both oral and written.
Have extensive network is a plus.
- Advertisement Design
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ads
- Google Adwords
- Business Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Wisma 77Jalan Letnan Jenderal S Parman Kav 77PalmerahJakarta 11480, Central Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.