At Tokopedia, the Product Manager team is responsible for building features that will impact millions of users across Indonesia. We are looking for Intern Product who is excited to help democratize commerce in Indonesia through technology. You will contribute in a cross-functional team to ideate, design, build, and roll-out solutions via agile and data-driven approach.
- Empowering product decisions via competitive research, analysis of product metrics, and customer research.
- Supporting product implementation via ensuring success of project schedule, scope, and quality.
- Working closely with Product Manager and Product Leaders, as well as cross-functional teams to deliver beautiful, delightful, useful product (Business, Engineering, Operational, Design.)
- Opportunity to learn and be a part of Agile Software Development Life Cycle; Gain valuable experience working with Development team by delivering user stories and making sure solutions are build as per requirements.Opportunity to sharpen your communication skills, leadership skills and various other soft skills required in managing product development from ideation to release.
- GPA > 3.2 from reputable universities
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership or organizational experience with proven, quantifiable track records
- Passion in internet products and e-commerce landscape
- Problem solver with clear structure and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skill, both verbally and in writing.
- Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or technical field is preferred.