- Maintain and improve the service quality standards by delivering insights (related to service, product, system, and guideline) & managing quality initiatives as part of continuous improvement.
- Help customer service representatives to improve their performance.
- Responsible to assess, evaluate, and calibrate the service quality process.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure quality standards.
- Ensure the coaching and refreshment process working properly.
- Min. bachelor degree from any major (Business, Management, and Psychology is preferable)
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experienced in customer support min. 2 years or quality assurance related min. 1 year (has background from telecommunication, banking, or insurance will be a plus)
- Have sufficient knowledge on total quality management and CRM tools (Point plus if having experience on QA tools)
- Have experience in partnership is point plus.
- Great in collaboration, coordination, and monitoring.
- Attention to detail.
Tokopedia is an Indonesian technology company with a mission to democratize commerce through technology. We are the leading marketplace in Indonesia; we encourage millions of merchants and consumers to participate in the future of commerce. Our vision is to build an ecosystem where everyone can start and discover anything with ease. We are holding to these three principles that drive us forward. We call them our DNA, the traits that embody who we are as Tokopedia Nakama: Focus on Consumer, Growth Mindset, and Make it Happen, Make it Better