Industrial Relation & Policy Specialist (People)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaTokopedia Tower. Jl. Prof Dr. Satrio Street Kav. 11, 52nd Floor, Kelurahan Karet Semanggi, Kecamatan Setiabudi, RT.3/RW.3,12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Assist in the development and implementation of procedures and HR policies to enhance the effective and efficient processes and provide support, research, and advice on related projects
- Monitor and maintain the fulfillment of employment-related compliances
- Draft and review all legal-related employment documentation (e.g., company policy, employment agreement, third party agreement, warning letters, etc)
- Provides counsel and advice to supervisors and employees regarding employment-related inquiries.
- Assists in the interpretation of company policies and procedures.
- Provides confidential consultation and advise employees regarding their employment rights.
- Facilitates dialogue on employee/employer issues.
- Communicate new policies to employees.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, majoring Law
- Experience in human resources/legal//employee/industrial relation position at least 2-3 years
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Have good analytical skills and planning
- Have good communication skills
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
- Have a good knowledge of Labor Law.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.