System Engineer (Technology)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaTokopedia Tower. Jl. Prof Dr. Satrio Street Kav. 11, 52nd Floor, Kelurahan Karet Semanggi, Kecamatan Setiabudi, RT.3/RW.3,12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Build, scale and support high-availability Ubuntu Linux production and development systems in cloud environment.
- Design and build infrastructure automated tools.
- Assess existing environments for opportunities to simply, automate or bring efficiency to technical processes.
- Develops automation scripts for efficient deployment and operations of cloud and virtualization systems.
- 2+ years of experience with Linux and related protocols/software. Including task automation (bash, Python), tuning, troubleshooting, and security.
- Ability to conceptualize a distributed service, it’s dependencies and the transactional flow.
- Ability to analyze network traces and troubleshoot application performance problems.
- Experience with Go in production-grade systems.
- Proficient with Git.
- Experience with Cloud technology (AWS/GCP/Alibaba Cloud) and using CLI/API.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with service configuration management, deployment and continuous integration tools, such as Ansible, Jenkins,Terraform.
- Understanding of networking and network administration, including cloud VPC, LB, security group/firewall, and VPN.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.