SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) - Technology
- Noida, IndiaSector 68, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar, IndiaNoidaGautam Buddh NagarIndia
- Full time
Are you the type of person who loves to dive into a new technology stack? Do you view uncertainty as an opportunity to control your own destiny and to express your creativity? Do you love to work in a small and productive team and to collaborate with teams all around the world?
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test who will play a key role in Tokopedia's vision for an integrated experience for eCommerce users and partners. You will be part of a small engineering team pioneering new technology and user experience. You will set the quality bar for the team and be passionate about quality. You will drive the continuous effort to improve the product quality. You will design and develop automated suites of tests and help build a continuous delivery pipeline. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- Closely co-ordinates with both Dev and Ops regarding testing practices and ensuring quality thresholds are met
- Influences and drives quality across teams, disciplines, and the organization
- Participate in the development and continuous testing of web service applications via automation
- Writing and maintain automation scripts for testing using Google Driven Development Language and Processes
- Designs, develops, and maintains automation systems and tools to be used by development and test engineers.
- Analyzes code coverage using industry standard tools such as SonarQube.
- Oversees automated tests integration into the CI/CD Pipeline
- Designs and authors test cases for unit, functional, performance, scalability, and durability testing (where applicable).
- Verify component, system integration and application level features and functionality to ensure our reliability, accuracy and performance reaches our standards for quality.
- Review engineering technical design documents and requirements. Provide plan and strategy about how and where to build in testability
- Increase and improve our automated test coverage
- Contribute to existing tools, frameworks and related solutions
- Leverage new open source solutions to build new tools that test things in new ways
- Improve our delivered product quality across our entire platform and applications
- Collaborate on determining root cause of production outages and adding quality improvements to prevent outages in the future
- Ability to create and maintain test infrastructure. Built the frameworks and packages required to implement automation
- Experience in Full Stack Automation Development using Google Tech Stack
- Expert in Test automation and drive automation strategy across teams to ensure team delivers at rapid speed and maintain Quality of the platform at highest standards.
- Demonstrated “Developer Mindset” with “Test Mentality”
- Experience with scripting for continuous testing in an integrated automation environment
- Experience with breaking and rewriting code
- Whitebox/Blackbox testing experience
- Experience working in an Agile Development Environment (short sprints)
- Basic Manual Testing Experience background
- Proficient in Katalon, Cypress, Appium, & Karate framework
- A computer science background or equivalent experience (programming styles, data structures, algorithms, etc.)
- Networking: protocols, distributed systems, layered architectures
- Web Services: JSON, REST, RPC, XML, AWS EC2
- Data storage: RDMBS, NoSQL, and Caching Technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, and/or MemCache.
- Strong debugging skills: Ability to spot design flaws, race conditions and performance bottlenecks in complex architectures
- Application, OS and Web Browser compatibility testing
- Computer or network security experience/understanding
Technologies we work with:
- Google Cloud Platform
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.