- Create and execute internal and external communications strategies in partnership with cross functional teams and subject matter experts (including others on the PR team as well as external agencies);
- Develop image and reputation of Tokopedia business across all internal and external audiences with a specific focus on innovation and technology.
- Develop internal communications tools and programs to support employee engagement
- Provide ongoing subject matter expertise and consultancy services to Tokopedia leadership on the impact their business decisions have on key constituencies, including consumers, customers, community leaders, employees and other constituents.
- Serve as a strong ambassador for the company's brands in every interaction with outside stakeholders to effectively convey the company's message to relevant audiences.
- Manage a wide range of other corporate communications issues as needed by quickly triaging, developing strategies, getting relevant stakeholders aligned on a path forward, and then executing – quickly
- Multitask and prioritize extremely well – know when and how to escalate issues quickly with the context/counsel needed to agree on a strategy, and when to manage issues independently;
- Work with the legal, corp finance and HR team and other business units to manage communications around financial, corporate governance, legal issues and internal communications
- A minimum of 8 years professional work experience
- Ability to work independently without close supervision or direction, while maintaining a team approach and managing time effectively
- Ability to interact successfully and influence peers and management
- Superior relationship management skills
- Outstanding oral, written and presentation skills, bilingual
- Proficiency in both long-term strategic planning and impromptu on-deadline performance
- Strong analytical skills and business sense;
- Strategic and creative approach to communications and program development
- Bright, hardworking and enthusiastic contributor to team and company culture
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.