- Noida, IndiaSector 68, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar, IndiaNoidaGautam Buddh NagarIndia
- Full time
- Demonstrated experience with MySQL/NoSQL database design, implementation, performance tuning, and capacity planning. Managing large scale database system is a PLUS
- Demonstrated experience with Open Source development and production environment
- Design high performance database schemas for large volumes of data/ TBs of data.
- Monitor and optimise MySQL database performance and suggest expansion planning.
- Troubleshoot database issues; maintain database systems for high availability and scalable applications.
- Keep a close and constant watch on the server to identify optimisation opportunities in queries, indexes or server configuration parameters.
- SQL database activities like Database Creation, user management.
Implementing data backup and recovery strategies.
- Preparing the Technical Documents on relevant topics.
Security management like creation of logins, granting & revoking access to the users according to the requirement.
- Experience with MySQL, NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Aerospike etc.), Scripting Languages (Python, Bash, Perl etc.), Cloud Platforms - AWS (Infrastructure Automation, Solution Designing)
- Expertise in Data Backup & Restoration, Data Replication, High availability, Log shipping, etc.
- Experience in managing MySQL, Mongo
- Ability to write efficient, complex queries against very large data sets using SQL Developer.
- 2 - 4 years in experience with owning large traffic production databases
- Experience with advance monitoring and automation
- Reading and writing complex stored procedures, views, and triggers for optimization
- Have worked with new noSQL technologies and is ready to learn and implement in production.
- Working knowledge on Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Packages, Materialized Views, Indexes, Collections and Exception Handling.
- Good to have exposure on Postgres Database
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Positive & passionate to explore emerging technologies day by day.
Analytical thinking and innovative work approach.
- Should be Bachelor/ Master’s Degree holder in relevant technology.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.