Operational - Contract, Negotiation & Governance (People)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Responsible for negotiation all new contracts & agreements.
- Assure all contractual governance process are conducted.
- Work closely with Legal & Business Performance team to create contracts providing a beneficial solution for both Tokopedia and client.
- Benchmark and analyze the existing contract, provide any areas of improvement to related team.
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- 1-2 years of experiences in Legal Administration (law firm/corporate).
- Hard worker and result-oriented.
- Have attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and able to work under tight schedule.
- Have good communication skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.