UX Researcher Coordinator (Product Design)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Work closely with the product research team to help coordinate and support user research studies.
- Support the logistics aspects of research including recruiting participants, ensuring a room is booked, managing communication between participants and the research team, and scheduling the study.
- Managing various participants lists or database
- Ensuring incentives for participants are submitted, sent, and announced
- Set up remote and in person studies to ensure they run smoothly
- Manage relationships with third parties such as the participants themselves
- Observe research sessions and act as the primary note-taker
- Organizing or updating previous studies or documents if needed
- Come up with improvements, including tools that could be used to improve the operational side of things
- Have some experience in administrative support (experience in recruitment and project coordination is a plus)
- Organized, detailed, and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment while providing an excellent level of support
- Proactive and have a “get things done” attitude
- Great at managing relationships with others
- Proficient in using G Suite (such as Google docs, sheets, etc.)
- Excellent communication skill
- Deadline driven and able to deliver tasks under a specific, sometimes tight schedule
- Good written English
- Basic UX or research knowledge is a plus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.